Who are some of your clients?
We work for a variety of large and small businesses and governments, including Intel (Israel, USA, Asia), V-gen, Acubete, Freescale, IBM, the U.S. military, and the Israeli military.
What are the steps in the sourcing process?
- First, our SSI team assesses your company's current spend.
- What is bought and where?
- Then our knowledgeable professionals assess the supply market.
- Who offers what?
- Next our experienced team does total cost analyses.
- How much does it cost to provide those goods or services?
- After these steps, our team identifies suitable suppliers.
- And a sourcing strategy is developed.
- Where to buy item(s) considering demand and supply situation, while minimizing risk and costs.
- Expert negotiation is done with suppliers.
- Products, service levels, prices, geographical coverage, and more.
- At this point in the process, the SSI team is ready to implement a new supply structure specifically customized to your company’s needs.
- Last, but not least, our SSI team tracks results and restarts assessment.
- Continuous cycle.
Do I need to worry about international shipping?
Our experts deal with international shipping of goods on a daily basis. Therefore, you do not have to worry as they keep abreast of all current laws and regulations to make certain everything flows smoothly.
How does the SSI team make a difference when it comes to sourcing?
Our professionals have been working in this industry for a number of years. They have the deep knowledge and hands-on experience needed to know which sources to use and not to use. Plus, they know the right questions to ask. They also know how to tell if an item is legitimate or counterfeit. And when it comes to cost, they know how to get the history of the cost, which helps steer away from problems. For instance, if our team member knows the historical data on a widget is $100, and someone is telling them the cost is $5 per widget, we know something is wrong.
What do you consider the most important factor in the success of SSI?
It’s all about relationships. The world has no shortage of companies, of products, and means by way to get them. Having relationships and networks that span the U.S., Europe, Middle East, Mexico and Israel has been key for delivering great results to our clients and growing our company.
Giving clients an unparalleled level of service is also an important element of our success. At SSI, our team constantly strives to deliver excellent results on your immediate job while at the same time anticipating your company’s future needs.
What professional organizations does your company belong to?
Virginia – Israeli Advisory Board